Search This Blog

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yay! My New Help Site/Blog


Hi everybody!!!This is the start of my help blog for Racheal Rockers HUDs.

First off... YES!!! Racheal is spelled WRONG! You are wondering why. (insert dramatic pause) Nothing dramatic about it. Rachael was used in Second Life so I used Racheal for my avatar name.

What to expect...  Spelling ... Grammar are out the door! I won't spend large amounts of time documenting  my SL creations. I write code for enjoyment. Documentation, I don't enjoy. So I will provide what I can, when I can. If there is someone out there that wants to pickup the pieces by documenting my works. I would be happy to let you.

Why do I do this... Its not for the money! My online enjoyment is virtual worlds. Second Life is my main place to be, but I do go to "Open Simulator" worlds. I really enjoy seeing the growth of the open source virtual worlds.

What do I do in RL? One guess and yes, it has something to do with computers. *ROFL*

How long did it take to create my works? I really don't know... I never stop updating. My current base HUD has been under development for about a year to this point. I have a hard time calling any HUD a create a full production HUD because I am always looking for things that I can improve. It's just never good enough for me. There I go again, obsessing.

Can you create a HUD just for my animation store? Contact me in world. I can create branded versions.

Can you make me a special version for my significant other? Contact me in world with your request.

Are you married? *Blushes* OMG Yes! *Happy Face*


There is a list of people I want to thank for testing, giving me feedback or just being there for me.
Diawa - OMG! Girl you kicked my ass everyday making me reach farther. Thank you! Love you!
Thunda - You figured out how to use the HUD! Proof anyone can! *Giggles* Huggiez!
Crystal - Thank you for telling me my blue wasn't blue enough , a place to hide and script at.
Guerilla Burlesque - HOOOO! You guys rock! You get a lifetime supply of huggz!
CherryBlond - A few words can change a persons outlook. *Smiles* You may never know how much you inspired me that day. Thank you!
Savage - For giving me a shoulder to cry on.
Elva - For interupting me everytime I was obsessing.
Juju - *Happy Face*
Exodus Rock Club - For the music that brought me back to sanity.



- more to come! -

No comments:

Post a Comment